Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ghost Hunters.

I almost forgot - a bit more good news today. Some of you may know of the SciFi Channel hit "Ghost Hunters" (which airs Wednesday nights at 9 p.m.) I haven't been a regular watcher, though I am aware of the show, and I understand it has a bit of a cult following.

Anyway, I received a really nice bit of fan mail from Ghost Hunter and co-star Steve Gonsalvez:




I love the Haunted Mansion and this makes you my official idol. How do I get your book (Secrets of the Haunted Mansion)? I am on a television show called Ghost Hunters on the Sci-Fi channel and I wish we could film an episode in the Haunted Mansion - I have heard stories of real haunts there. Wow... Keep up the awesome work!

So I'm gonna send him a book, and he's going to write a review for TAPS Magazine (the official organ of The Atlantic Paranormal Society). These people take this stuff seriously. As in, real-life Ghostbusters. Heh. Of course I think they're loopy, but it's nice to have another kinda-celebrity fan!

No comments: