Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Arrrr!

'Twas a bewitched day o'er at TellNoTales.com, 'ere we hoisted the "Talk Like a Pirate Day" colors atop our wicked message boards toward hostin' hourly contests of piratical trivia, savvy? Each difficult quest lasted not more than 5 minutes say I, as dozens of salts logged in to temp the fates toward winnin' some bountiful booty. To consider all, 'twas a day that pleased e'en Davy Jones. Set your compasses and mark your calendars now, mateys, for September 19th the next, as the celebratin' and booty will surpass e'en the bounty plundered today. Yo ho!


'Tis a day for sportin' booty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the guys who invented the day was on WifeSwap last night. He looked like a cool guy.

Chef Mayhem said...

Aye - John Bauer! He signed a copy of his book for us as one of the prizes for the trivia contests we were hosting today, and also linked to us from his official site. I heard about the WifeSwap thing with his family, but I've never seen that show so I skipped it. Hey - Jen brought home my skull strobe! Thanks!!!!!! Yay for you!