Friday, September 15, 2006

Coyotes.

Man, the coyotes were crazy this morning. I think they even woke me up. I kept thinking, in my dissembling slumber: what in the world are a bunch of teenagers doing whooping it up at 4:45 a.m. over at the high school a couple blocks away?, because the sound had that same airy quality as the crowd and marching band at the football games in the fall - but then I realized how unlikely it would be for a pack of teens to be up at 4:45 at all. And then I realized that the creepy sound really was nothing like teenagers, even though they can be creepy too. I don't know how many coyotes had congregated out on the hillside, but we've only really heard them from here a couple, maybe three other times in the 3+ years we've lived here. They usually stay on the far side of the foothills, which are about 4 blocks south of here. But Jen's seen one walking down the street in the neighborhood before.

Anyway, new domain: KitschyFingers.com. No idea what to do with it yet, but there it is. Might be a new hub for my entertainment-related web design.

No comments: