Thursday, September 14, 2006

DoomBuggies.com references.



Just found out that DoomBuggies is referenced in the popular Walt Disney World travel guide Passporter as a destination for folks to learn more about their beloved Haunted Mansion. Cool!

Edit: After posting this, I decided to do a brief internet search to see if I might be referenced anywhere else, and whadayaknow:



I'm also a nice footnote in David Skal's 2003 book Death Makes a Holiday: A Cultural History of Halloween. Wow - I'm noted in a Halloween history book as an expert (of sorts.) Awesome. And you can get one for like $3.00 on Amazon, so the book must be a remainder now. Get it while you can!



(I'm thinking that the second note on the page is referring to a portion of the website that speaks to guests' vomiting and such on the ride - hey, I've got all sorts of myths and tales documented there...)

Did a little Halloween shopping at Target and HomeGoods this week, and there are some really cool things out there this year! (This is Jen's month to cringe when I walk in the door with yet another bag, day after day...)

No comments: