Monday, June 26, 2006

Testing, testing.

By the way, we're still in Beta test mode here. So, someday, if some of you are reading this in the archives and wondering why you weren't told of our blog until after it was already well under way, this is the reason. Yesterday I opened this page up in Opera and ayecheewawa, what a disaster. Once it works a little better, we'll tell a few more friends. Until then, I think Bridget is the only one who knows this blog even exists. Hi, Bridget.

2 comments:

Nellie said...

Oh, but you never know who will find it once Bridget puts it on her blog! Great site, Jeff and Jen!

Chef Mayhem said...

Heh. Thanks Nellie. Let's hope I can keep this in the air, along with all the other bloggish-message-boardish things I'm juggling. Getting a little more personal is fun though, so I think I'll stick with it. Glad you stopped by!