Friday, June 30, 2006

Garden update.

Just a couple notes: First, there is a spankin' new Garden Cam slideshow on the sidebar on this page, with a few more photos of Jen's oasis.

And second: I can't believe I forgot to mention that Tom Wilson also played Coach Fredricks in Freaks and Geeks. If Back to the Future is on my top 10 movies list, then Freaks and Geeks has to be in my top 3 television shows list. Maybe I will discuss it again someday, but if you have never seen it, do yourself a favor and buy the entire series (which is but a single season, alas) and check it out. You'll probably devour the whole thing in less than a week.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I'm not a big fan of Back to the Future, so I didn't have a clue who you were talking about. But Freaks and Geeks I love! And Coach Fredericks was hilarious!

Chef Mayhem said...

You should really give BTTF another try. If it were around a decade before it actually premiered, I guarantee Sam, Bill and Neil would have been ALL over BTTF. Although the thought of a movie about time travel premiering 10 years before it actually did is starting to make my head spin.