Thursday, June 29, 2006

Sales are through the roof!

FrightCatalog.com contacted me today and asked to sell my book. They placed their first order for 50 copies. Yay FrightCatalog.com!

Other news of the day: Tom Wilson, a.k.a. "Biff" from Back to the Future (which happens to be on my top 10 movies list) was selected by Disneyland to sell some oil paintings at the park in their California Artist series to close out their 50th Anniversary festivities. He's a great pop artist, does some decent stand up comedy, and is a guitar-strummin', gospel-singing Christian to boot, though - well, uh, I don't think his album would make my top 10 CDs list. Still, another one of my heroes walks in the light. Nice. Right now he is having a sale on a signed pop-art poster for only $10, so I splurged.

The comedy stylings of Tom Wilson.
Proving I'm Biff and What's Mike Like?

No comments: