Tuesday, September 11, 2007

ta-tas, Haunted Mansion stuff.

Some trivial thoughts:

I heard from a friend that during yesterday morning's broadcast of The Today Show, a woman was wearing a ta-tas shirt and Al Roker asked her about it on network TV during one of the plaza crowd shots. That's cool. In today's Newsweek, bottom of the "Letters" page: "In 'CANCER'S NEW PITCH' (Sept. 3), the name of Los Angeles designer Julia Fikse was misspelled. NEWSWEEK regrets the error." Gee, thanks. (I'm offended at this minimal note of "regret" and I'm only the web designer - heh.)

In about 36 hours, the Haunted Mansion in Walt Disney World opens after being closed all summer long for major enhancements, so the DoomBuggies message board has been hoppin' all week. With a completely new scene unique to the WDW Mansion and totally new audio upgrades and effects, this bumps the WDW Mansion from neglected stepchild to top of the heap, as far as the ranking of the Disney Mansions goes. I'll have to make a trip out to report on it... but who knows when.

I'm the pianist for the worship team at a Prayer Conference this weekend - that could be really interesting. We have two sets - one on Friday and one on Saturday. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: