I'm getting close to finishing DoomBuggies.com's Tenth Anniversary Web Site. I can tell that I'm getting close, because my body is staying asleep until 6 or 7 am lately, instead of automatically jump-starting before dawn. I hope to launch it this weekend.
So, still no blogging, although we loaded a ton of photos from this summer to our Flickr account today, so you can take a look at some of the things we've been up to there.
Had a fun weekend with Jen's friend (and scrapbook how-to guide author) Melynda - thanks for signing a copy of your book to me, M!
Church of the Chimes 50th anniversary service is coming up soon too, so I'll be in rehearsal for that in the next couple weeks. Busy times. But good. Cami's crying a lot at night these days. Maybe her teeth are starting to come in!
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment