Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch visit

I have a new client that creates sports programs for high schools, so I've been up to my eyeballs in football programs for the past few weeks, which hasn't left a lot of time for the blog. However, the Mousetalgia crew (minus Kristen, who's in Africa) did manage to sneak in a podcast recording session with Margaret Kerry, an actress who was in a couple of the "Our Gang" shorts and also was the model for the animators of Tinker Bell in Disney's Peter Pan in 1953. It was a ton of fun, and you can hear that show on Nov. 1 at Mousetalgia.com.

Today is Saturday, but Jen had to spend much of the day at work, so Camille and I had the day to ourselves and decided to head on down the road to the local Pumpkin Patch. They have a small train, and after watching it go around the track three or four times and waving at the passengers, Cami decided she would brave it and ride the train with daddy. She was a bit tentative, but ended up loving the trip. (We're just warming up for next month's trip to visit Mickey Mouse!) Some photos are below - and any friends or family members who want enlargements can download the full-size pictures at our flickr account. Happy Halloween!





























3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

SOOO cute! I just want to squeeze her cheeks! Pumpkin patch pictures are the best.

a & m kamper said...

These are great pictures! She is growing so much and getting so big! I love the picture of her looking away sort of. Love to the Baham family from us!

Kristen Nowicki said...

Can you teach her to dance like they do in the Charlie Brown cartoons? She'd be a star for certain!