All of the Easter performances this year took at lot of our time for various rehearsals, so we're sorry for the lack of updates. Here are some Easter photos of Jen's yard - a new update will be coming soon. Some good news: our cherry and nectarine trees were loaded with blossoms - so maybe it'll be a good year for fresh California fruit!
Wow! Camille is getting so grown up looking already-she is adorable. Jen-the flowers are gorgeous!!! Wish I had you right now in my "garden" or more likely "the lack thereof". I do have a few crocuses blooming in the midst of all the stuff that needs to be cleaned up and prepared for a new spring.
2 comments:
Camille is getting so big! What a cutie.
Wow! Camille is getting so grown up looking already-she is adorable. Jen-the flowers are gorgeous!!! Wish I had you right now in my "garden" or more likely "the lack thereof". I do have a few crocuses blooming in the midst of all the stuff that needs to be cleaned up and prepared for a new spring.
Post a Comment