
The cake toppers...

The cake...

And the bride and groom, who cut the cake with a machette (naturally!)
Click the blue arrow to listen to the Bridal March: Jeff's quick 'n dirty scary version.
In other news, I purchased my first ever higher-endish computer - a Gateway with an AMD 64 Live dual core processor, 2 gigs of ram, a 500 gig hard drive, and a few other bells and whistles. Needless to say, since the computer contains Microsoft's awesome new better-than-ever operating system (I don't want to name names, so let's just call it "pissed-uh"), I have been receiving the infamous blue screen of death a couple times a day. I do plan to be victorious over this machine, however. Maybe it's just cranky because it knows it's been refurbished. Maybe it's embarrassed that it contains a TV tuner card. Who knows. Still more power than you can get in a Mac that's three times the price.




No comments:
Post a Comment