
Many of you know that I have a sort-of "alter ego" on the internet whom I have named Chef Mayhem (which should make sense if you read it out loud.) Chef Mayhem is the mysterious webmaster responsible for TellNoTales.com and DoomBuggies.com.
I'm experimenting with contextual links on TellNoTales, which means that a computer program somewhere out in cyberspace quickly reads all the words on each page of my site and tries to match them up with appropriate retail hyperlinks for people to follow, which I then may get paid a small amount for, should said people decide to purchase something.
Of the ten possible links available to each page, the computer chose the words "Chef Mayhem" on my bio page to link to a book called "Don't Try This At Home: Culinary Catastrophes from the World's Greatest Chefs."
I don't know, I just found this to be hillarious. Perhaps its just me.




No comments:
Post a Comment